Terms And Conditions
1. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
2. All drawings, photographs, colors, components, descriptive matter and specifications of the Products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products.
3. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
Intellectual property right and right to use
4. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied (or created) as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
6. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
7. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website.
8. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
9. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
11. We aim to respond to e-mail queries within 72 hours Our Customer Services can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m and 5.00p.m
12. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the inquiries and what we propose should be done.
JENNY PACKHAM (LONDON) LIMITED is responsible for all transactions.
JENNY PACKHAM (LONDON) LIMITED is a UK Registered company (No. GB03156890) and is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.