Shipping, Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns Terms and Conditions
1. Whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not completely satisfied you can simply exchange or return your order. Costs of returns are complementary.
2. Please ensure you request your order return with us by simply following our Return & Exchange Instructions or contact our Customer Care team for more assistance.
3. Please ensure that your Returns Form is accurately filled out, and enclosed in your return package. Should you need a new Returns Form, please contact the Jenny Packham Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Items must be returned in their original condition with all garment and red security tags attached within 14 business days of receiving the order for full priced items and 5 business days after receipt for sale items. This is to ensure that item(s) arrive back to us in a suitable and undamaged state. Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
5. Please note item(s) received outside of the specified returns period will not be accepted.
6. Parcels that are returned to Jenny Packham remain the customer’s responsibility until consigned to our designated returns courier service.
7. If a purchase is returned outside of our returns period, please contact our Customer Care team for further information.
How to Complete a Return or Exchange
1. To initiate your return, please contact the Jenny Packham customer care team on email@example.com with the order number, and if applicable, the desired item for exchange.
2. Our team will provide you with the details of a return courier service together with information to arrange a suitable collection time.
3. Please fill out and enclose the item(s) for return with all original packaging and security tags attached together with the Returns Form, including your order number.
4. Once you have sealed your returns parcel, please attach the provided returns label to the outside of the original box.
5. Contact the courier service who will arrange a convenient pick-up date and time.
6. When the items are received our team conducts a quality review.Once cleared, you will receive a refund on the cost at purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow 7 working days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once processed.
7. Please note we do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items.
8. Returns at our 3A Carlos Place, Mount Street, Mayfair Store in London
8 a. If you are based in London and would rather return the items directly to us then you are able to return your items to our Flagship store. Please ensure your return has been pre-arranged with our Customer Care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, failure to do this may result in a delay to processing your refund or exchange. We are only able to refund via the original method of payment so please ensure you bring it with you.
8 b. Items must be returned in their original condition with all garment and security tags attached with proof of purchase. Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged cannot be accepted.
8 c. Please note items received outside of the specified returns period will not be accepted.
1. If your item is faulty please contact our Customer Care team.
2. Items are considered faulty if they damaged upon receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not classified as faulty.
3. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. When item(s) deemed faulty cannot be repaired or the same item is not available, a full refund will be offered.
General Shipping Information
1. Jenny Packham asks that customers kindly ensure the given shipping address is accurate, as amendments or redirections to delivery addresses cannot be made once the order has been shipped. Should the parcel be undeliverable, the order is sent back to Jenny Packham offices and a new shipping fee will be required to redeliver the parcel.
2. All orders are delivered by a courier service and require a signature upon receipt.
3. Once an order has been placed, please expect an order confirmation email within 24 hours.
4. Once an order has been shipped, the Jenny Packham Customer Care team will be in touch via email to confirm order tracking details as well as estimated delivery times. The Jenny Packham team endeavours to send orders out promptly. However, we cannot assume responsibility for delays in delivery once the order has been passed on to the selected courier service. This includes but is not limited to delays due to remote delivery locations or adverse weather conditions.
5. Should you have any queries regarding shipping or require assistance with your order please contact the Jenny Packham Customer Care team on +44 20 74 93 62 95 or email@example.com.
Shipping Timelines and Costs
All items are shipped using a named courier service, a signature will be required to receive the order.
Estimated delivery dates are based on average transit times from the date of dispatch. Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday on the same day if orders are placed before 12:00 pm GMT. Orders placed after 12:00 pm GMT will be dispatched on the next working day unless notified otherwise, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
*Please note the below shipping timelines may vary for remote locations. Please contact customer service if you think you may be affected by this. All shipping timelines listed are only estimates and may vary.
3 Business Days: £20
Orders must be placed before 12:00 pm GMT Monday to Friday in order for items to be delivered on the next working day. Orders received before 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be dispatched on the same day and delivered on the following business day. Orders placed after 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be processed at the next earliest business day. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed at the next earliest business day.
Northern Ireland, Scotland & Channel Islands
3 Business Days: £20
Orders must be placed before 12:00 pm GMT Monday to Friday in order for items to be delivered two working days after the order date. Orders received before 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be dispatched on the same day and delivered two working days after. Orders placed after 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be processed at the next earliest business day. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed at the next earliest business day.
**Delivery to the Channel Islands will be treated as a ROW location and you will be required to pay any customs duties and taxes.
3 Business Days: £50
Orders must be placed before 12:00 pm GMT Monday to Friday in order for items to be delivered two to three working days after the order date. Orders received before 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be dispatched on the same day and delivered two to three working days after. Orders placed after 12:00 pm GMT on Friday will be processed at the next earliest business day. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed at the next earliest business day.
Countries in the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.